Precision Cut Metal Stampings
Fast-Rite offers a full line of the highest quality metal stampings. Including four-slide and multi-slide, precision laser cutting, progressive die products, and more. With our commitment to innovative tool design and material yield, it’s easy to get components that meet your stringent applications.
Fast-Rite can manufacture precision stampings from virtually any material. Including steel, bronze, copper, brass, aluminum, steel and stainless steel — four-slide and multi-slide, precision laser cutting, progressive die products, and more. We also offer secondary operations such as deburring, tapping, heat treating, and plating.
You can customize with a wide variety of finishes, including zinc in all colors, nickel in all colors, phosphate, mechanical zinc, galvanized zinc, chrome, gold, brass, copper, and more!
- Width: .047 (1.2 mm) to 39-3/8 inch (1000 mm)
- Length: .157 (4mm) to 39-3/8 inch (1000 mm)
- Thickness: .004 (.1mm) to .394 inch (10 mm)
- Over 60 25-800 ton high-speed power presses
- Cross shaft presses
- Straight slide presses
- Four slide and multi-slide machines
- Deep draw
- Custom eyelet
- Precision Custom Stamped Metal Parts & Wire Forms
- Progressive Die Metal Stamping – Four-slide / Multi-slide – Laser Cut – Single Die – Deep Drawn
- Prototype/Short Run Capabilities
- Value-Added Assembly Services
- Heat-Resistant Metal Alloys, Ferrous, Nonferrous, and Exotic Metals