Premium Quality Precision Metal Stampings
Fast-Rite offers a full line of the highest quality metal stampings including four slide and multi-slide, precision laser cutting, progressive die products and more. With our commitment to innovative tool design and material yield, it’s easy to get components that meet your stringent applications.
We can manufacture precision stampings from virtually any material, including steel, bronze, copper, brass, aluminum, steel and stainless steel — four slide and multi-slide, precision laser cutting, progressive die products and more. We also offer secondary operations such as deburring, tapping, heat treating and plating.
And you can customize with a wide variety of finishes, including zinc in all colors, nickel in all colors, phosphate, mechanical zinc, galvanized zinc, chrome, gold, brass, copper and more!
- Width: .047 (1.2 mm) to 39-3/8 inch (1000 mm)
- Length: .157 (4mm) to 39-3/8 inch (1000 mm)
- Thickness: .004 (.1mm) to .394 inch (10 mm)
- Over 60 25-800 ton high-speed power presses
- Cross shaft presses
- Straight slide presses
- Four slide and multi-slide machines
- Deep draw
- Custom eyelet
Fast-Rite’s Signature Stamping Capabilities
- Precision Custom Stamped Metal Parts & Wire Forms
- Progressive Die Metal Stamping – Four-slide / Multi-slide – Laser Cut – Single Die – Deep Drawn
- Prototype/Short Run Capabilities
- Value-Added Assembly Services
- Heat-Resistant Metal Alloys, Ferrous, Nonferrous, and Exotic Metals