We’re Industrial Component Experts.
Specializing in the OEM market, Fast-Rite International is a dynamic corporation continually diversifying to meet our customers’ industrial component needs. Fast-Rite is now ISO 9001:2015 certified. We supply millions of parts to the world’s most demanding manufacturers every year.
Fast-Rite is committed to providing the highest quality fasteners, stamping, castings and assemblies. Our product lines also include plastic injected molded components, abrasives, anchors, tools and tool accessories, to name a few.
We have built our reputation by providing bottom-line cost reductions with exceptional quality, personal service, and dedication to our customers’ needs. Today, we focus on using Lean Distribution methods to give our customers the competitive edge.
Headquartered in the western-Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights, Illinois, our 30,000 square foot facility stocks millions of standard line items as well as customer-specific products. It features state-of-the-art packaging equipment, a fully computerized quality assurance laboratory and the latest real-time, radio frequency-controlled warehouse management technology.
Fast-Rite also has multiple distribution centers throughout the United States, as well as full-service sales, warehouse and production facilities in Mexico and Asia. With an eye to further global and domestic expansion, we make sure we have facilities near our customers to serve them better.
Strategically located from our IMMEX-compliant facilities in Mexicali and Monterrey, Fast-Rite de México is a third party logistics services company offering a full range of 3PL services. Our third party logistics services include warehousing and distribution operations, contract warehousing, public warehousing and a wide range of value-added services.
Our Industrial Roots Run Deep.
Fast-Rite was founded in 1992 by George I. Woods, who has spent a career making industrial manufacturing companies a success. Fast-Rite’s international manufacturing roots run deep. With over 25 years of manufacturing experience, the Fast-Rite team has exceptional industry-related expertise that will positively contribute toward the growth of both your business and bottom line.
Our Mission Statement
Our Mission is to provide OEMs with world-class service in the management of quality industrial components while optimizing the supply chain through the integration of people, technology, and experience.
Our Vision Statement
To optimize OEM’s management of industrial components.
- Price. Through our focus on Lean Distribution methods, we offer direct manufacturing. Because we sell millions of dollars of components annually, we can pass on discounted pricing directly to you.
- Service. No business can stay in business without meeting or exceeding their customer’s needs. At Fast-Rite, we pride ourselves on being a customer-driven company, always searching for better ways to manage each and every request.
- Quality. We are proud to say that we not only believe in our products, but we stand behind them. Our quality assurance lab is fully equipped with the latest in computerized testing equipment. This includes tensile/proof-loading, thread gauging, torsional, plating thickness, ductility and much more. We utilize a bar code system and state-of-the-art packaging equipment to ensure quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Trust. We work closely with our customers, focusing on clear, complete communication and the belief that being your partner is a total team concept.
- Foresight. Because the ways of doing business continually evolve, we always have an eye to the future. That is why Fast-Rite International is committed to the highest level of industry and quality standards.
- Productivity. Our Lean Team of productivity experts helps our clients streamline their operations, improve productivity and most importantly, improve their bottom line.
- Global. With full-service sales, warehouse and production offices in Mexico and Asia, Fast-Rite is ready, willing and able to meet the needs of our customers worldwide.