Stay ahead of the competition by partnering with Fast-Rite’s Lean Team. Our productivity experts will work closely with you to examine your operations, supply chain and manufacturing processes to find ways to maximize your overall profitability and efficiency. We have saved our customers millions in productivity gains beyond component cost reduction savings.
Fast-Rite’s Valued-Added Productivity Programs Will:
- Streamline your operations
- Analyze outsourcing opportunities
- Examine employee usage
- Identify potential savings opportunities
- Eliminate waste
- Improve your bottom line
- Parts consolidation & standardization
From overall plant efficiency reviews to customized inventory management programs, Fast-Rite is committed to increasing our customers’ productivity. Following the production system mantra of “Go See”, our staff will come to your site to participate in customer kaizens, which is an ongoing process of stimulating productivity through continual improvement.
We’ll help you to implement Lean Distribution processes to squeeze every penny out of the system – which quickly adds up to substantial savings. We have saved our customers millions in productivity gains beyond component cost reduction savings.
Our suite of Optimization tools provides solutions for achieving measurable gains in efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Assembly & Feeding – Highly efficient Assembly & Feeding solutions that help maximize your production efficiency and quality.
Automation – Maximize your work cell productivity through intelligent, ergonomically efficient workstations.
Robotics – smart “trainable” robotic solutions that can take over repetitive and monotonous tasks.
And there’s more value add for you!
- Value Engineering – Experienced Engineering resources to help design in efficiencies to your component application experience.
- Spend Management – New for 2019! Our technology helps you reign in your spend, create and enforce accountability while streamlining your transaction workload.
- Technical Training & Resources – We provide training on a host of technical subject including fastener technology, materials, finishes and more. And you can download technical data and specifications.
CLICK HERE to download Fast-Rite’s Fastener Technical Specification guide.
- Need more help? CLICK HERE to live-chat with an Engineer!
- Case Studies – See what we’ve done for others.