Why Switch to a Vendor Managed Inventory?
Vendor Managed Inventory system with Fast-Rite International
The difference between success and failure in today’s industrial environment is dependent on an efficient inventory system. According to our customer service team, one of the most upsetting things for customers to hear is that their parts are out of stock, especially if it is caused by an unavailable C-class component. This is a frustrating experience for the users and for the organization.
But simply stock-piling safety stock to ensure that you will always have each product is inefficient and creates a great deal of unnecessary and excess cost.
The solution to this problem can be as simple as a VMI. A Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) system from Fast-Rite can consistently and efficiently manage your C-Class inventory.
Fast-Rite International provides a multitude of solutions and various combinations of Consignment, Bin, JIT, Kanban/E-Kanban inventory management systems to suit the exact needs of each customer.
Benefits of implementing a VMI system:
- Drastic reduction of soft costs and offload transaction activities.
- Reduction of your inventory dollars.
- Reduction in stock investment when stock turnover is increased.
- Shorter lead times due to more efficient inventory storage and replenishment.
- Freeing up your purchasing department to focus on more critical “A” and “B” items.
- Fast-Rite is capable of planning, ordering, receiving, put-away and stock pulls for you!
SIMPLIFY YOUR WORK LIFE!
Let Fast-Rite’s VMI team do the work for you!
To schedule a site and needs analysis, contact us at email@example.com today!