Join our exceptional team at Fast-Rite International, the leading Component Management Company. As an ISO-Certified organization, we specialize in providing top-quality Fasteners, Stampings, Castings, and Assemblies to our esteemed clients. We are committed to delivering outstanding results and exceeding customer expectations.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that fosters innovation, growth, and professional development. Our company culture promotes teamwork, collaboration, and a shared commitment to excellence.
At Fast-Rite International, we value our employees and recognize their contributions. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work-life balance. You will have access to cutting-edge resources and technologies, enabling you to excel in your role and make a significant impact on our industry.
As a member of our team, you will have the chance to collaborate with highly skilled professionals who are passionate about what they do. We prioritize open communication, idea-sharing, and continuous learning to ensure that we stay at the forefront of our field.
If you are motivated, dedicated, and eager to join a reputable company that values innovation and excellence, we invite you to apply for a position with Fast-Rite International. Together, we can achieve remarkable success and make a difference in the world of Component Management.
Join our team today and embark on an exciting career journey with Fast-Rite International. Together, we will shape the future of our industry.
Submit Your Resume
B2B Customer Service Representative.
If you’ve just got that ability for reading people, and building relationships…
Then we’d love to harness your abilities, drive and ambition, and help you build a solid career in Business to Business Customer Service.
Our business has many established, long-term customers. We have earned this honor by partnering with our customers to solve their unique component management needs with quality products supported by excellent service from motivated and knowledgeable people.
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Representative to join our fast-growing team.
What you’ll be responsible for…
As a member of our Customer Service Team, your role is pivotal to our company’s growth and success.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
• Process new orders and quote requests
• Perform case management and handle customer service inquiries and inbound calls regarding billing, shipments, incorrect shipments, and freight.
• Enter call data in the relevant CRM databases to assist case management reporting.
In short, you make dealing with our company simple, effortless and enjoyable for customers.
How we help you make the most of your skills…
Naturally, you’ll have the tenacity to work independently. But that doesn’t mean you won’t have our support.
• We provide full training in our products, and the pros and cons of different services. We’ll also train you in how to use “our” CRM.
• And your Customer Service Manager is there to provide help when you need it and leave you alone when you don’t!
What you need to bring to the table…
If you don’t like talking on the phone, this isn’t the role for you.
Before you rush to send off your resume and shiny cover letter, here are some specifics about what we want:
• Customer service or inside sales experience. You’ve been in an administrative customer service role previously. You have worn a headset before, and you know how to interpret what somebody on the other end of the call is feeling.
• Comfortable talking on the phone. This is a customer service role: the only real way to speak with customers is over the phone. You know how to sound professional and maintain your calm.
• You’re inquisitive. You have a passion for learning about products and can articulate them with expertise to customers.
• CRM experience. You’ll be competent in using CRMs and case management systems.
• You’re organized. There’s a difference between saying you’re organized and actually being organized.
“So, what’s in it for me,” you ask?
• Competitive salary
• Complete Benefits Package (Health, Dental,401(K), etc.)
• And a host of other things that make coming to work a pleasant experience!
How to maximize your chance of success…
If you’re excited about this position, you should follow these steps carefully to maximize your chance of success:
• Your resume in Word or PDF file. Ensure it has your proper contact information.
No phone calls or emails please!
Job Type: Full-time
• B2B Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
• Industrial or Distribution Customer Service: 1 year
• High school or equivalent
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We are proud to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Vision Insurance
• Business Casual Attire
• Dog Friendly Environment
• Monday to Friday
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
• Waiting period may apply