Fast-Rite International is an ISO-Certified Component Management Company which provides Fasteners, Stampings, Castings, and Assemblies.
Our staff of experts is dedicated to gaining an intimate knowledge of your business needs and processes.
Interested in becoming a member of the Fast-Rite team? Contact us!
Jr. Manufacturing Engineer
The Jr. Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for maintaining effective product expediting, developing process improvements, providing technical support to staff, and part number creation. The Jr. Manufacturing Engineer works collaboratively with internal and external teams, ensuring continuous product flow and consistent product development.
- Develop product configurations and methods utilizing company ERP/MRP systems preferably SAP.
- Interpretation and validation of vendors’ manufacturing processes and documentation in accordance with required specifications.
- Support design reviews to ensure that parts can be manufactured efficiently and in compliance with customer requirements.
- Communicate and interpret requirements with vendors and customers.
- Contact vendors to confirm that all purchase orders are received and that deliveries comply with scheduled dates.
- Work with vendors to solve any additional issues that could delay critical shipments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements and execute cost/cycle-time reduction initiatives.
- Proactively expedite future orders to ensure they arrive as scheduled.
- Process engineering change orders, revisions and lead the implementation process
- Provide technical guidance (product and process) to internal and external participants as required.
- Conformance to ISO procedures and FMI established protocols
- Provide technical liaison with customer as assigned by management
- Notify sales and/or purchasing team in a timely manner of issues impacting timely
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or 1-3 years of experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate within teams
- Computer literacy including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & CAD software
- Organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Aptitude to use skills and knowledge to complete complex tasks
- Ability to create and present technical reports to large groups of people
- Prior SAP or similar ERP experience
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with change and adaptability.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and genuine concern for ensuring internal stakeholders needs are met.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We are proud to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Fast-Rite maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
- Basic Computer Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 3 years (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply please visit our indeed.com page at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Fast–Rite-International/jobs/Junior-Manufacturing-Engineer-5b3339f54bd9ab2c?sjdu=Zzi_VW2ygsY1fzh3Ma9ZsE4zIT1NTXCwgFBhdjeTC3N4SOsLr9T9hJaISBT-4p_rukt_isGVYunlgdY_AUh9Lw&tk=1cq48b99vaepa802&vjs=3