Join the team!
Fast-Rite International is an ISO-Certified Component Management Company which provides Fasteners, Stampings, Castings, and Assemblies.
Our staff of experts is dedicated to gaining an intimate knowledge of your business needs and processes.
Interested in becoming a member of the Fast-Rite team? Please email us at email@example.com!
Fast-Rite is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Fast-Rite does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
We are proud to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Fast-Rite maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Entry Level Sales
Entry Level Sales
Work with an industry leader
In 28 years, Fast-Rite International has grown to be a supplier of choice for fasteners, stampings, castings and assemblies. We have earned this position by partnering with our customers to solve their unique component management needs with quality products supported by excellent service from motivated and knowledgeable people.
Strong demand means we require an experienced business-to-business articulate Inside Salesperson with a background in industrial sales to join our fast-growing Midwest team, based in Glendale Heights, Illinois.
What you’ll be responsible for…
Our streamlined sales process and dedicated marketing team provide a steady stream of qualified leads who are interested in our products and expecting your call. Our approach frees you to focus on what you love — using your savvy telephone sales skills – to demonstrate how our products will solve customer’s problem.
On any given day you will:
- Conduct business development appointments over the phone. You’ll lead discovery sessions that demonstrate how Fast-Rite provides fastener related products tailored to their individual needs providing superior and dependable results time and again.
- Manage the sales pipeline. You’ll manage flow of transactions from opportunity to close, follow up on quotes, coordinate the involvement of our Field Specialists when required, and, of course, close sales!
- Record phone call and meeting data. You’ll need to keep our CRM up to date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
- Report at sales meetings. You’ll regularly update the management team on the performance of the overall sales function as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
We teach you the ropes … and give you all the leads you can handle
This role is a bit different from most sales roles. For a start, we won’t just give lip service to your training — we’ll actually invest the time and energy needed to get you up-to-speed so you can hit the ground running (avoiding those embarrassing ‘I don’t know’ moments).
On those rare occasions, where you do get a question that you don’t know the answer, you’ll have real-time access to our technical specialists who will answer the question on the spot. You’ll be backed by a talented marketing team whose sole job is to make you look good by providing great campaigns, skillfully crafted slide decks and useful sales collateral.
But the biggest difference of all is that we won’t expect you to do your own prospecting and lead generation. Rather, we’ll provide you with a constant stream of leads so all you have to do is concentrate on what you do best — get on the phone and close sales!
You’ll be as sharp. You’ll be comfortable selling to people over the phone and, because you are a quick learner, articulating our products, ideas and concepts will become second nature to you.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have the drive for business-to-business sales, understand how to sell, and have the ability to close on the phone. Industrial distribution and/or Fastener sales experience is a plus.
- Comfortable on the phone. Because this is an office-based sales role you need the communication skills to interpret what somebody on the other end of the call is feeling.
- You have a passion for learning new products. You can quickly learn new products so you can articulate them with expert detail to prospective customers.
- Computer skills. You know your way around MS Office and the ability to learn our CRM
- Organizational skills. There’s a difference between saying you’re organized and being organized.
- Nice to have: 2-5 years’ industry experience. Ideally, you will have previously worked in industrial sales environments, preferably fastener related products. However, training from our experts will be provided.
- CRM and ERP experience. You’ll be experienced using CRMs and interacting with ERP systems. Of course, we’ll train you on ours, but be sure to point out the ones you have used!
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Complete Benefits Package (Health, Dental,401(K), etc.)
- And a host of other things that make coming to work a pleasant experience!
How to maximize your chance of success…
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, follow these steps carefully to maximize your chance of success:
- Your resume in Word or PDF file. Ensure it has your proper contact information.
- A cover letter selling us on your abilities!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience (Nice to Have, But not Required):
- Industrial or Distribution selling: 1 year
- Sales: 2 years
- Phone Selling: 2 years
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.